Many times, Los Angeles Trustees as fiduciaries and beneficiaries do not always see things from the same point of view which may result in protracted disputes involving attorneys. While the fiduciary has the obligation to protect all of the beneficiaries, each beneficiary may have separate ideas of what protection they need. At Sirkin Law Group, we have helped resolve fiduciary and beneficiary disputes and litigation cases for over 22 years.
Typical cases involving disputes between Los Angeles fiduciaries and beneficiaries are stated below:
1. Trustee fails to give the trust documents to the beneficiaries.
2. Trustee fails to account to the beneficiary.
3. Trustee is a beneficiary and does not want to sell the house because he/she or his/her a child lives in it.
4. It is taking too long for the beneficiary to receive his/her money under the trust or estate.
5. Trustee is investing the assets of the trust in the wrong investments and has lost money for the trust.
6. Trustee has misappropriated or stolen the assets of the trust or estate.
7. Someone is in possession of a trust asset and will not transfer it back to the trust.
Below are some frequently asked questions asked by beneficiaries in disputes involving beneficiaries and trustees:
1. Do I have a right to see the trust documents? Yes, if you are a beneficiary or heir at law.
2. The trustee will not sell the house, can I force him to sell it? Yes, if the sale is required to make the distribution to all beneficiaries.
3. Can the trustee buy the trust property for under market value? No, unless the trust document specifically allows him to do so.
4. Can the trustee benefit himself over the beneficiaries? No, unless the trust provides for it.
Our attorneys and lawyers provide aggressive representation in beneficiary dispute cases in Los Angeles.
Why hire us?
Mina Sirkin is a nationally recognized probate and trust attorney and has served as a media expert to CNN, MSNBC, Inside Edition, NPR and KTLA regarding celebrity probate and estate matters. She is Certified as a Specialist by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California, in Probate, Estate Planning and Trust Law. Mina Sirkin is rated 10/10 on Avvo. Sirkin Law Group's Los Angeles office can assist you and your loved ones. Call: 818.340.4479. Beneficiary Disputes Attorneys Los Angeles.
Los AngeleS PROBATE
PROBATE SPECIALIST ATTORNEY
1+818.340.4479 SirkinLaw.com (TM)
21550 Oxnard St 300 Woodland Hills CA 91367 US +1.8183404479 firstname.lastname@example.org
California Attorney Offices in Glendale, Pasadena, West Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Irvine
Probate Attorney Los Angeles
Copyright © 2005-2015 Mina Sirkin. All rights reserved.
Probate Attorney Los Angeles, Probate Litigation, Trust Litigation, Conservatorship Litigation, Estate Litigation, Estate Planning Los Angeles