GLENDALE CA CONSERVATORSHIP ATTORNEYS
Glendale California Conservatorship Attorney
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A CONSERVATORSHIP IS NEEDED FOR A LOVED ONE?
Clients in Glendale often ask our attorney whether they need a conservatorship for an elderly, disabled, aging parent, or a disabled child. Below is a checklist we have developed to help you make decisions about conservatorships:
1. Can he or she properly administer medication to himself or herself?
2. Can he or she understand the consequence of making a medical decision?
3. Can he or she provide food or shelter for himself?
4. Is he or she easily influenced by others to give away his or her money?
5. Are there signs that he or she cannot be safe when left alone at home?
6. Is he or she bathing himself or herself?
7. Does he or she wear clean clothes or wash his or her clothes?
8. Are there bills that are unpaid?
9. Is he or she forgetful of recent events?
10. Are there people who are trying to take financial advantage of him or her?
11. What does the house look like? Is there hoarding? Is the home in good order?
WHAT TO DO FIRST WHEN MOST OF THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ARE YES?
1. Determine if there is a valid Advance Health Care Directive or Power of Attorney in place.
2. Call our office at 818.340.4479 and ask for a call assessment regarding your conservatorships case or to petition to appoint a conservator.
3. Ask us to give you a Conservatorship Capacity Declaration to be completed by a physician. If your loved one will not submit to a doctor's examination, please call us.
4. Gather a list of medications and assets of your loved one.
5. Set an in-person appointment to go over the Conservatorship Procedures in Los Angeles County.
Call Mina Sirkin, Glendale Conservatorship Attorney at 818.340.4479. Our Glendale, Ca law office serves conservatorships in the Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Alhambra, San Marino, La Canada, Altadena, Eagle Rock, and Los Angeles surrounding areas for families who need assistance in Conservatorship matters. We can help you in helping your aging parents, or to appoint a conservator in Glendale California. Read more about Conservatorship Attorney Glendale. Talk to us about a family member as a conservator or a professional fiduciary as a conservator for your relatives.
Glendale Conservatorships Attorney Office address: 450 N. Brand Blvd. #600, Glendale, CA 91203.
Glendale Ca Conservatorship Attorneys Lawyers
LOS ANGELES PROBATE
1+818.340.4479 SirkinLaw.com (TM)
21550 Oxnard St 300 Woodland Hills CA 91367 US +1.8183404479 firstname.lastname@example.org
California Attorney Offices in Glendale, Pasadena, West Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Irvine
Probate Attorney Los Angeles
Copyright © 2005-2015 Mina Sirkin. All rights reserved.
Probate Attorney Los Angeles, Probate Litigation, Trust Litigation, Conservatorship Litigation, Estate Litigation, Estate Planning Los Angeles