LOS ANGELES PROBATE
PROBATE CONSERVATORSHIPS GLENDALE
A Certified Specialist attorney in probate conservatorships is an expert in legal care who can help you with the following in Glendale:
1. Discuss a dementia / alzheimer's assessment by an expert physician or psychologist trained to provide a Capacity Declaration in Los Angeles.
2. Once capacity is determined, then depending on the outcome, a specialist can advise you as whether a power of attorney is sufficient OR whether a full conservatorship proceeding is necessary.
3. Your legal counsel should be able to immediately determine if the person who proposes to become a conservator is suitable by asking many questions.
4. A glance at the nature and types assets of the proposed conservatee will enable your specialist counsel to advise you as to whether there is a likeliness that the Conservatee will run out of money during his or her time, by giving you an estimate of the current cost of care in home or in a facility. This should be checked periodically, especially during litigation.
5. A specialist counsel will be able to advise you of alternate ways of paying for dementia or alzheimer care for your loved ones, including having extensive Medi-Cal training by the counsel.
6. Asset protection is a great part of planning for persons with dementia. Special clauses can go into estate plans which can help protect the elderly from giving away their assets. There are many tactics which can prevent financial elder abuse. We can help implement those tactics for your loved ones.
7. Counsel should be able to converse about various options including whether a private professional fiduciary may be able to alleviate some of the stress of the tasks involved in caring for your loved ones. This is especially important if you are caring for parents. Use of a professional fiduciary and care manager can help reduce caregiving stresses when you are busy taking care of an older generation as well as a younger generation.
WHY HIRE US?
Mina Sirkin is a nationally recognized attorney in elder law and is Certified as a Specialist. Call Mina Sirkin at 818.340.4479 for an appointment to determine the best course of action for your loved one. Our law offices are located in Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Glendale and Pasadena. We also serve the surrounding areas including Burbank, Alhambra, San Marino, La Canada Flintridge, and Altadena. For over 22 years, our conservatorships attorneys have served many families and clients whose parents have dementia or Alzheimers in Los Angeles regarding dementia law and elder care planning for conservatorships. We look forward to assisting you with Conservatorships in Glendale.
Office address in Glendale: 450 N. Brand Blvd. #600, Glendale CA 91203.
Probate Attorney Los Angeles
Copyright © 2005-2015 Mina Sirkin. All rights reserved.
Probate Attorney Los Angeles, Probate Litigation, Trust Litigation, Conservatorship Litigation, Estate Litigation, Estate Planning Los Angeles
1+818.340.4479 SirkinLaw.com (TM)
21550 Oxnard St 300 Woodland Hills CA 91367 US +1.8183404479 firstname.lastname@example.org
California Attorney Offices in Glendale, Pasadena, West Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Irvine