EFFECTIVE PROBATE MEDIATION LOS ANGELES
Benefits of Mediation:
1. Mediation is a method of resolving probate cases outside of court, without a trial.
2. Mediations save money for parties involved in conflict, because mediation generally costs $5,000 -$6,000 per day, while litigation costs thousands of dollars per month. Most mediations resolve in one day.
3. Mediations reduce stress. Mediations can avoid the stress of countless court hearings, and long depositions.
4. Mediations take the decision-making away from the Court and put it in the hands of the parties to come to an agreement.
5. Mediation agreements can be reduced into stipulated orders very quickly.
6. Mediations leave nothing to chance. All matters are collaboratively agreed upon, and judges and juries do not make the decision for you unless you specifically ask for it.
7. Mediations allow the parties to vent and be heard by a neutral.
8. Mediations save estates and conservatorships for the elderly and their children.
TYPES OF CASES WELL SUITED FOR RESOLUTION IN MEDIATION:
Contested Probate and Trust matters
Call us for the best way to handle your matter. 818.340.4479
Talk to us about the costs and benefits of mediation.
Contact our Los Angeles Probate Attorneys Lawyers:
1+818.340.4479 SirkinLaw.com (TM)